1. A Sender ID is a name or number that identifies the sender of an SMS message. For example when your college or friend send you SMS to you and when you receive the SMS to you on top you can see the name of the college or number of that friend on top of the message. Similarly, when a corporation sends an SMS to its consumers, the company or brand name is represented by a numeric or alphabetic collection of characters. there are two types of sender ID
2. The opera chooses the Sender ID for promotional SMS, which is numeric.
3. Sender ID for Transactional SMS is 6 alphabetic characters in India. For example: SENDER ID : WEBERL, IWEBER
How to get the approval for international SMS sender ID?
1. NO SENDER ID REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL SMS. We provide you default sender ID MSGMSG, SMSSMS
2. Client can also send SMS using any other Sender ID to send SMS but SMS getting delivered auto generate virtual number which is 8 digit number.