What is the meaning of different Status in the delivery reports?
1. To check the SMS delivery reports click on Delivery Report then click on Campaign Report then go to column number 9 then click on Icon
2. If the delivery status will show Delivered it means customer has received SMS
3. If the delivery status will show DND Failed it means SMS not going to deliver on that particular number
4. If the delivery status will show Submitted to Operator PANEL it means SMS Submitted on Operator or that particular number not in the network, or maybe that particular number on a phone call. After some time submitted to operator message can be delivered automatically
What are the reasons behind a failed message?
1. If you see 'Failed' as a status on your message, there are a few reasons why that might be the case. Eventually, the message will send successfully, or it will fail. Failed means that we weren't able to successfully send your message to the delivery provider. There can be many regions of message field, some of them are given below.
2. As we know that template registration has become necessary, if you have not done DLT registration & template regitsrtion then if you try to send sms from any un-registered sender id then your sms will get failed or reject from operator end.
3. If you are done with the DLT and template registration and your message content gets approved from the DLT platform and you try to send SMS but your message content is still getting FAILED. There might be a reason you are not put proper message content on our SMS panel as approved on the DLT platform
4. if you are done with the DLT and template registration and your message content get approved from the DLT platform and you try to send SMS but you are not created a template on our SMS panel then also SMS get failed.
5. if you are created the template in our SMS panel and still SMS get failed there might be a reason you are not put the template ID according to message content
6. Before you send an SMS you need to check sender ID and PE ID or registration ID. when you create the template you have to check template ID template name and message content without any extra space you have to put content on SMS panel
How to export/download the Delivery Reports?
1. To download the Delivery Reports click on Delivery Report then click on Filter Campaing Report
2. Then click on Filter Campaing Report
3. Select delivery status as Delivered then Click on the GO button
4. If want to download the monthly delivery report then select the start date of the month and end date of the month
How can I get report for particular number?
1. If you want to check the delivery report of particular number Delivery Report then click on Campaing Report
While sending sms via promotion sender id in delivery report its show submitted to operator but message is getting delivered ?
1. If you are sending promotional SMS and message getting deliver but in the delivery report show status submitted to operator because DLR is not updated in promotional SMS